P90X Chin Up Bar / Pull Up Bar
If you really want to excel with the P90X Workout, then you will need to have a secure way to do chin ups and pull ups. Chin Up and Pull Ups are key exercises during the back, shoulders, chest and arms routines.
The P90X Chin Up Bar / Pull up bar by Beachbody is the answer! This pro grade piece of P90X equipment gives you a safe way to do pull ups at home. This is an awesome piece of hardware that hags in your door way, and it was designed with 12 patented grips so that all the moves in the P90X workout can be completed.
P90X Quality: The most durable pull-up bar ever made!Built for durability and comfort, this is the ultimate muscle fitness training tool to strengthen and develop your shoulders, back, arms, and abs, and more. There's no better way to take your upper-body workout to the next level.
The P90X Chin-Up Bar can easily be mounted to any door frame making any doorway your own personal gym. Special features include:
* The design and multiple had grips are patented. YOU will workout all your muscle groups.
* Heavy Duty construction: (holds up to 300 lbs.) Can the Iron Gym do that?
* Professional-grade foam-covered handles provide maximum comfort for extended use
* Fast and easy to assemble. No confusing Instructions!
* Fits doorways up to 32" wide (sturdy door frame with trim required—minimum 5" width, maximum 6.5")
* Takes only minutes to safely remove from doorway when not in use.
What You Get When You Purchase the P90X Chin Up BarWhen you buy the P90X Chin Up bar, you are buying a top quality product, complete with installation and assembly instruction. It also includes instruction on how to use it properly.
We know that you have a world of choices when it comes to Chin Up bars but the P90X pull up bar stands head above the competition. Plus your P90X Chin Up Bar is covered by a 30 day money back, no questions asked guarantee when purchased through GetMovingCatalog.Com.
The PX90 Chin-Up Bar is a serious workout tool that should ONLY be used to perform chin-up and pull-up exercises. It has been designed to fit residential doorways 24" to 32" wide and support up to 300 pounds. While this product has been manufactured and tested to decrease the risk of injury, the potential for personal injury or property damage does exist. Therefore, the user assumes all risks in the use of this product.
Important Information Regarding the PX90 Chin Up Bar
IMPORTANT: Before using this piece of equipment, make absolutely certain it is securely and correctly mounted in a doorway of appropriate size. If the doorway foundation is not strong and stable, DO NOT USE this product in that location. It is the user’s responsibility to determine if a doorway will safely sustain the proper use of the P90X Chin-Up Bar.
With a total of 12 separate grip locations, the P90X Chin-Up Bar gives you the option to perform a variety of pull-ups using different hand positions, targeting different muscles and areas of the body. However, in every instance, your body should be pulled up in a straight and controlled motion.
Safety Reminders * No swinging is recommended while using this product.
* Do not try to hand up side down when using this product.
* Over 300lb? Not recommend for you.
* If you doubt the stability of the doorway or doorjamb, then do not use this product
* DO NOT allow children under the age of 18 to use this product without adult or professional supervision.
* DO test thoroughly to make sure your P90X Chin-Up Bar is completely secure in the doorway before using it.
* DO maintain a controlled motion when performing chin-ups.
P90X workouts suggested for the P90X Chin Up Bar: * Wide Front Pull-Ups
* Reverse Grip Chin-Ups
* Closed Grip Overhand Pull-Ups
* Switch Grip Pull-Ups
* Corn Cob Pull-Ups